L-Series VHF and UHF Transverter kit Errata table
ALL L Series Transverters
1. Page 9, Q26 listed as MPN3904. Should be PMBT3904 as listed in components parts list.
1. Early docs stated in the DEMI Part Number Verification section (Page 1) that if you desire to operate on 223.500 with your 144-28 to adjust you IF transceiver to 29.500 MHz. Of coarse this is a screw up! Transpose 223.500 MHz. to 145.500 MHz.
2. On page 8, bottom, It states to remove C66,C67, and C68. The removal of C68 is a mistake. Remove C69 and then follow the directions.
1. On page 8, bottom, It states to remove C66,C67, and C68. The removal of C68 is a mistake. Remove C69 and then follow the directions.
1. Blank spot on Capacitor parts list between C59 and C61 should be C60, 1.0uF tantalum chip Components placement is correct.
2. Early kits had incorrect placement of R78, and NTC. Please see latest version on the website in the Kit manuals section.
East Microwave Inc. 19519 78th Terrace, Live Oak, FL 32060 USA